Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Road trip....







These paintings are on display and for sale now at Modern Dwellers Chocolate Lounge.
I have been daydreaming and painting images of road trips.
Painting is close to a prayer for me....and these prayers are about to come true.

I'm going on a road trip...from Alaska, through Canada and exploring the western US,   
my dog Bailey and I.  I saw Utah last fall, and I need to go back and paint it.  I'm not sure how long the trip will be.  In the morning, I imagine Bailey and I on the road until fall....at night when I'm tired, I wonder if it's a good idea at all.  But morning comes and I have butterflies and excitement again for an adventure I've been dreaming about for years now.

But first, my husband (gifted mechanic) is going to replace the clutch in our VW van....maybe fuel lines, new transmission oil, oil change, new air filter..... by the first week of May.

I'll keep you posted.  If this happens, I'd love to share the trip along the way.

Thank you for looking reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment