Saturday, October 29, 2016

Painting lessons


Would you like to learn to paint with oils or acrylics?  

Would you like guidance with color mixing and painting in a loose, colorful and expressive manner?

I am offering a low-key, personal teaching approach for those interested in painting, but aren’t sure how to get started or how to go about it.

The lessons would be in my art studio downtown at
Pink Raven Studio
135 Christensen Dr, Suite 1B, Anchorage, AK
On the corner of 2nd ave and Christensen Dr


First session is  2 hrs, easel and materials will be provided, cost is  $50
For the 2nd session and beyond.... you bring your materials to paint with
2 hour painting session, cost is $40 
or if you prefer more time,
3 hour session, cost is $60 

My studio is open Tuesday thru Friday from 12-6pm, if you let me know a good time, I’ll try to accommodate you.  Only 3 students or less at one time.  
Beginners welcome!  


email me with questions at  Marianne@MarianneElson.com
or...stop by and say hello at Pink Raven Studio! 




No comments:

Post a Comment